Now, about that lack of entries, I am simply curious as I ask what you thought about the challenge, and what suggestions you would have that would have made it more likely that you would have participated? Was 5 days too much? Was there not enough time to be aware of it before the challenge started? What would be a good challenge for you in this area? Please feel free to answer these questions, and any others I may not have asked, in the comments of this post.
As for me, it was a lovely challenge as far as what I had to do. I generally thrive with a goal in mind, so knowing that I was going to complete one thing every day was perfect for me. Here's a collected list of my accomplishments this week:
- I completed a 20 day exercise challenge on Monday.
- Tuesday was marked by the creation of a hand-embroidered book mark.
- On Wednesday I made a delightful addition to my wardrobe in the shape of a loop scarf.
- A homemade duffle bag made Thursday my best day of the week, in terms of the challenge. I love that thing!
- Finally, it was interested to test out a sugar scrub, even though I decided I wasn't crazy about it.
I did more than that even. I made this Low-Carb Cheesecake (wheat-free) that my Mom can eat (score!), as well as started on the Level One exercise challenge.
On to the giveaway!
Thankfully Rafflecopter makes giveaways super easy, so just check in with widget below in order to enter. Oh, I guess you probably do want to know what you might win, right? Of course right! (Matchmaker is now running through my head!)
From Blue Sun Emporium we have a beautiful Summer Rose Vintage Ring.
From Pleasant Places we have a Beige Stretch Lace Headband that is simply sweet.
Lastly, Kellie Falconer Design has kindly donated a button badge of the winner's choice from her shop. There is a great selection to choose from, so make sure you browse through them and pick the one you would want if you win it!
The giveaway will last for one week, at the end of which time three winners will be randomly chosen. Best wishes!
a Rafflecopter giveaway