Pinterest Challenge ~ Day 3







Pinterest Challenge

Today really did dawn bright and fair, and it feels like a "get it done" kind of a day. My project was a quick and easy one, and I'm excited to share it with you!

I found this scarf on Pinterest and immediately followed the link to see if it was a tutorial. It was not, but it really looked easy enough to do at home anyway! It is based on the Loop Lace Cotton Jersey Tube Scarf.


Photobucket


What I did was take an old t-shirt (one that I had already ruined in another project), cut two long panels from it and sewed those together. Then I took three pieces of lace and sewed those together side by side. Finally, I gathered the edges of the t-shirt pieces and sewed it to the ends of the lace, to form a circle.


Photobucket


Of course, I can't be 100% sure yet of the various ways a person could wear such an accessory, but up or down, twisted or straight, it looks nice so far!

Have you decided to take part in the Pinterest Challenge? I would love it if you would link up your post  so that everyone can see your projects. Not only that, but for every day you link up, you get the chance of an extra entry in the upcoming giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.