Problems with Pinterest ~ Part 2ish

I really was going to come up with another post about the junky ideas that get spread around on Pinterest, continuing on the same lines of the "feel free to be you" stuff I posted about earlier. To be honest, I can't think of anything. Not that those selfish ideas aren't out there, but I haven't come across anything lately that seemed worth writing about.

I did, however, come up with an exciting idea!

I'm sure it's been done before, but I want to host a challenge on this blog, specifically geared for Pinterest.

We all procrastinate, not only in the real work we're supposed to be doing, but even in the exciting things that we pin! When was the last time you recreated an idea from Pinterest instead of just adding new ones!

Here is the challenge.

Every day during that week, make one project from any of your boards. As long as you do one project a day, it doesn't matter if it's food, home decor, toys, or clothes.

As an additional challenge, I will be posting a linky here everyday along with my own daily creation, so you can blog about your new project and join up here to show everyone what you've made!

Finally, to make this challenge really impossible to resist, not only because it's fun and appealing to get something done for once (just kidding, right?), I'm also hosting a giveaway. It will be open to everyone, not just those who participate in the challenge, but those who did attempt it will get extra entries!

You'll want to make sure you blog about it, or post about in some other manner. Anything like Flickr, Photobucket, or even Pinterest itself will work! Just post your picture and a description and you'll be good to go!

We'll start on Monday and go through Friday. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it! So here's a couple of buttons in different sizes to help spread the word.








Pinterest Challenge













Pinterest Challenge










Pinterest Challenge



1 comment:

  1. this is SO cool. I may have to give it a shot, provided I have time :)

    cookies, pies, home deco and so much more I am excited now! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.