Cheesecake Brownie Bites

I tried a recipe today, and I think it turned out rather good! Cheesecake Brownie Bites (recipe found on the Just a Taste blog) are chocolatey, cream cheesy, and believe it or not, bite-sized!


Cheesecake Brownie Bites

For me, the batch made far more than the recipe suggested, but for the last batch, instead of making the mini muffin size, I switched and made a normal muffin size. I had 48 mini muffins and 6 regular muffins when I was finished. 

Cheesecake Brownie Bites would would make a good dessert for a picnic, because I'm quite sure they will store well, if you have any left over to store. 

Definitely give them a try!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Those look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those look to be ever so scrumptious!!!

    Thank you so much for the sweet note you left in my garden walk. ;)

    xoxo,
    Grace
    >>----> gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.