Cheesecake Brownie Bites

I tried a recipe today, and I think it turned out rather good! Cheesecake Brownie Bites (recipe found on the Just a Taste blog) are chocolatey, cream cheesy, and believe it or not, bite-sized!


Cheesecake Brownie Bites

For me, the batch made far more than the recipe suggested, but for the last batch, instead of making the mini muffin size, I switched and made a normal muffin size. I had 48 mini muffins and 6 regular muffins when I was finished. 

Cheesecake Brownie Bites would would make a good dessert for a picnic, because I'm quite sure they will store well, if you have any left over to store. 

Definitely give them a try!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Those look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, those look to be ever so scrumptious!!!

    Thank you so much for the sweet note you left in my garden walk. ;)

    xoxo,
    Grace
    >>----> gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.