February Photo Challenge Day 1




I'm really excited about taking part in this photo a day challenge featured by Fat Mum Slim. I've never heard of her blog before, but I think that having a theme for each day makes a challenge like this so exciting!

Day 1 ~ Your View Today


We are excited about the new addition to our household, a lovely new pellet stove! No more bundling up in socks, gloves and sweaters when we gather in the living room. Now we have the cheery blaze of a fire, and the wonderful warmth that goes with it.


This is our view today. We keep looking up at it, admiring it's shiny black form, and standing in front of the blower that is kind enough to shed coziness all around. We're quite happy.

No marshmallow cooking by this fireplace, but cosy nonetheless!

“You don't have to shoot me," says the young lion. "I will be your rug and I will lie in front of your fireplace and I won't move a muscle and you can sit on me and toast all the marshmallows you want. I love marshmallows.”

~Shel Silverstein,  Lafcadio, the Lion Who Shot Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.