Summer Splash Blog Party!

 Lucia is having a fun blog party, and since she always gives away fabulous prizes, and I love the blog button (see below!), I thought I would join in the fun. :)






What are two songs that describe you? 
Well, at the moment I feel like "When will my life begin" from the movie Tangled, is fairly accurate, and "He's Still Workin' on Me" by the Booher Brothers.
 
What do you most fear? 
As silly as it sounds, I think that what I most fear is being a failure, or being unliked. The good news is that I have a Heavenly Father that I can trust in, and what He thinks is all that matters.

What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe? White and blue.
It's a fairly varied mix, with white, blue, green, pink, and other lovely colors in between.

How do you normally do you hair?
In a braid, in a bun, in a knot held with a flexi-clip. It all depends.

Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies? 
MILKSHAKES! Right now my favorite is the Rollo McFlurry from McDonalds. Not the healthiest treat in the world, but for some reason I've been really craving it.

Do you like the color pink?
Yes and no. I've decided that I probably shouldn't wear pink, but I think it's a beautiful color for blog templates.

What is your favorite flower?
Hmm, this one is kind of tough. I think my favorites is pretty much anything that is yellow.

How many states have you been to?

I have visited 15 states! (30%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

What is your favorite thing about June?
The sun!!!

Describe your "dream wedding location."
I don't really have a "dream wedding location". There have been places that I have thought "That would be a beautiful place for a wedding!", but there has never been anywhere that I dreamed about for my wedding. Not to mention I change my mind so often, in a few months my answer might be different!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Thanks for participating! I loved reading your answers!

    You have a very lovely blog btw!

    Blessings,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.