Capture - Desserts

Photobucket


Once again I was late getting this up, I believe. I'm getting quite good at that. In fact, so good that I was thinking it might be easier to move the challenge from every week to every two weeks. What do you think?

Anyhoo, onto the pictures!

Photobucket
Celebrating Girlhood


Photobucket
Design Girl

Photobucket
Precious Moments Photography


Photobucket
Eyebright ~ Yes, I know that this picture has already been seen on the blog, but I DID take it this week!

The Next Theme

Desserts! Those yummy, gooey, delicious wonders that we all adore! Since desserts are so wonderful, let's link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.