Capture - A Weekly Phototgraphy Challenge

Alright, I know that I'm no Ansel Adams, but I do enjoy photography, and I would definitely love it if I could learn more, be inspired more, and be challenged more, to grow in this hobby.

What better way than to start a photography challenge? Granted, there are a million and one photography challenges out there in World Wide Web, but this is my photography challenge, and I'm excited to share it with you.

Capture Photography Challenge




It's pretty simple, really. Once a week, I will supply a theme, and anyone who participates takes a picture based on their interpretation of that theme, and posts it on their blog, Facebook, or whatever. Then you come back to the current Capture post and link up!

For those who would like to let the world know what you are doing, you can use both the banner above, and the button below on your blog.

Capture Photography Challenge





The first post will be coming soon, and I can't wait to see who participates!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh fun :-D I will definitely be participating!!

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,
    So I was looking for something online and then your blog came up! You are eyebright right? :)
    So happy to find you, I shall come back often to see what you are up to.
    Lovely pictures and posts as always.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.