Audio Classics


Many times, whilst knitting a repetitive work-in-progress, I enjoy listening to audio books.  Recently, however, I have been watching movies, but I think I want to go back to listening to books.  Sometimes, though, I am at my whits end trying to figure out what exactly I want to listen to.

I don't know if any of you are like that, but I decided that I would put together a list of some of my favorite stories to listen to, that you can get for free online!  Where could you get a better deal?
Of course, there is also the list of titles that I want to read/listen to, but haven't.  I guess I need to get knitting!

If any of these links are helpful to you, leave a comment and let me know!

Copyright 2009 Defective Compositions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.