A Surprise in the Mail


It was such a blessing and an excitement to receive the Christmas edition of The Girlhood Home Companion in the mail today!  I'm not really sure why I received one, but I am so glad I did!

One of the reasons I love this magazine is because of the lovely illustrations and paper dolls that
Miss Breezy Tulip has in many of the issues.  They are so beautiful.  I plan on taking the paper dolls that I just got with the magazine, getting random frames from the thrift store, and hanging them on my pale green, bedroom wall.


Victorian Sisters 

If you haven't heard of 
The Girlhood Home Companion, then I highlyrecommend it!



Would you like to see more of my photostream?
Copyright 2009 Defective Compositions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.