Marshmallows

  1. It's a well known fact that soda tastes better out of a glass bottle than out of plastic or aluminum. Just sayin'.
  2. This video is downright adorable. I defy you not to roar. Ok, it's not that funny, but it is pretty darling.



     3. It makes me sad to think of things and friendships that have changed so drastically. Thankfully I have a   Heavenly Father who will always be my friend, and will never change.
     4. Does your heart have vacancies? I know that I am sadly full of them. Let's fill them up with Christ!
     5. Need help coming up with some great ideas to serve others this summer? Kristen Welch over at We are THAT Family compiled a list of 100 ways for Your Family to Make a Difference. It's a great list!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that video! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the marshmallows video is too adorable! And I love the "vacancies" quote...so thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.