Reading List Update

WAY back on January 4th, I said that my reading goal for this year was to read more books than I had in 2008, and I gave myself a list of books to read to get started. Feel free to read that post and see how pitifully I have done so far on that list.

Currently, I am seven books behind schedule, according to my Goodread's account, but thankfully I finished two books yesterday! Needless to say, I was rather pleased.

Does it count to add children's books? I think it does. That's how I read so many books in 2008. Besides, children's books are cool too.

If you're interested, you can click through to see my rating and review of each book. I haven't reviewed all of them, but they have almost all been good.




What I have read this year


Unveiling Islam: An Insider's Look at Muslim Life and Beliefs
Sweater Quest: My Year of Knitting Dangerously
Mrs. Pollifax: Three Complete Mysteries
That Printer of Udell's
A Study in Scarlet
The Little Engine That Could
Baby Honu Saves the Day
Limu the Blue Turtle and His Hawaiian Garden
The Monster at the End of this Book
Jim Henson's Muppets in Kermit and the new bicycle: A book about honesty
The Golden Egg Book
The Mystery of the Jeweled Eggs (Backyardigans
The Country Mouse and the City Mouse: A Tale of Tolerance
The Great Cake: A Touch-and-learn book
Pooh visits the doctor
Glow-In-The-Dark Christmas
The Fox and the Hound
Wiggle's Squiggles
Her Little Majesty: The Life of Queen Victoria
The Story of Rolf and the Viking Bow



Eyebright's favorite books »


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.