Tavin Chase Eshley



So, some of my best friends are doing a project called Beautiful People, for writers.  The idea is that you will answer some questions about your characters (character sketch!), so that you or your readers can get to know them a little better.

I'm going to be doing my sketch this month on a character that I haven't really written yet.  I have this idea in my head, but I don't know how to get it down on "paper" yet, so it has remained unwritten for months.  Here he is.

What is their full name?

Tavin Chase Eshley

Does his or her name have a special meaning?


I'm not sure if I remember.  I think it's a possibility that I just liked the names.

Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?
I think he has a fairly methodical personality. He does extremely well in "school" (he's actually in a college/academy kind of thing.  Still unsure on that point.)

Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (more importantly, does he or she actually have friends?)

Tavin is sort of in between.  He doesn't really waste words, but he has friends, and loves to talk with them.

Is there something he or she is afraid of?
He is afraid of hurting or injuring others, as well as being afraid loosing everything that is dear to him.

Does he or she write, dream, dance, sing, or photograph?
Not exactly.  As Ashley said these activities tend more towards the feminine side.  Tavin might be a photographer, but I think he tends more towards studying, instead of having very many personal hobbies.

What is his or her favorite book? (or genre of books)

He likes the classics.

Who is his or her favorite author and/or someone that inspires him or her?

The person who inspires Tavin the most is his fellow student and "co-worker", Ella. She always inspires him to try and be better.  (At least, I think so!)

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Favorite season of the year?
Perhaps Tavin's favorite season is Autumn, although I'm not sure why yet.  I'll have to think on that one for a little bit.

If you would like to participate, then click on the blog button above and read all about it!  I look forward to reading your posts, and hearing what you think of my character.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! I'm so excited. Tavin sounds familiar, but I don't remember what he's from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavin Chase Eshley sounds amazing! And I absolutely LOVE the name! :D I'm so glad you did this! :D

    Love you, Ebee!

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.