5 Quotes About Joy

I've been researching quotes that have to do with joy, for a special project. They are so inspiring! I thought I would share a few with my friends.


Delicate Purple

People are just as happy as they make up
their minds to be
Abraham Lincoln
The power of finding beauty in the humblest things
makes home happy and life lovely.
Louisa May Alcott


Wildflower

Many people lose the small joys in the hope
for the big happiness.  
Pearl S. Buck
I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty
that still remains.
Anne Frank
And the true realism, always and everywhere,
is that of the poets: to find out where joy resides,
and give it a voice far beyond singing. For to miss the
joy is to miss it all. 
Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.