The Books of Old Reading Challenge



The Books Of Old Reading Challenge

The Ladies Library is hosting a fabulous challenge, to choose and read one to five books that were written before the 1950's. I am so excited about participating in this fun event!

Here are my five books, I have chosen five books that I have never read before.

  1. The Eagle's Mate (1914)
  2. Bleak House (1853)
  3. Les Miserables (1862)
  4. Nicholas Nickleby (1839)
  5. Foxe's Book of Martyrs (1563)
Now, I know that several of these are ones that I listed in my last post but they still qualify, I do believe.
So if you are interested in participating in The Books of Old Reading Challenge, then you can check out Post 1, Post 2, and Post 3.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, have I really not commented on this post yet? I do remember looking at it the other day, but I did not say anything to you. *h'rumph*

    Well, then. The 5 books you chose for this challenge look like excellent choices. ESPECIALLY... Les Miz. Well, that's the only one I can recommend from your whole list anyways, b/c it's the only I've even read. It's AWESOME. I see you also have a couple Dickens titles too... which I really should read myself sometime.

    Great book list!
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.