A Snowy Photo Walk

I went on a walk today in the snow.  We live in an area that is known for it's orchards and vineyards, and I had previously seen a view of one of the orchards that captured my imagination, so I decided to attempt to capture it with my camera.

Also, I had just learned of a new technique called Auto-Bracketing that I really wanted to try out.  Unfortunately, the situation didn't call for anything so dramatic, since it was so well exposed to begin with.  Another time, perhaps.

Here are a few, choice shots from my walk:







Enjoy the season!

6 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, Miss Eyebright! I love the last ones of the flowers. But oh! Apples in December? My, my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are absolutely lovely! I love them! Especially the flowers, even though they're dead. They're so beautiful. ;)

    In response to your comment - It took me the whole evening to write that post. :P And I'm running on 6 hours of sleep! So it's probably not that good anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!! I love snow; makes for gorgeous pics, doesn't it? Great job capturing it!

    God bless!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are awesome! I was going to say the first was my favorite, until I got to the second one. lol. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.