Pix-O-Sphere's Grand Opening!

A great new, family friendly website has opened, and I want to be one of the first to let you know about it! Pix-O-Sphere is a clean and friendly place, where photographers can post their pictures, and where you can search photos without the fear of running into something you really didn't want to see.

I am really excited about this website, and can't wait to see the many opportunities that it will open. I want you to be a part of those opportunities as well!  Register for free, and start uploading your photos, and add me as a friend!


Pix-O-Sphere

Oh, and by the way, don't forget to check out my profile page

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh,
    I didn't know you had started a new blog Miss Eyebright! The last I heard you wouldn't be blogging for a while. Now here you are. YAY!!!!
    So glad to see you back my friend,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.