At Grandma's House

I am sitting here in my Grandparent's dining room, listening to the conversations, noises, and laughter of the people around me.  There is going to be somewhat of a party tonight, with some people coming from several different states.

Chicken enchiladas, beef tacos, chips and dip, three apple pies, Dump Cake, and Blueberry pie are the promised fare for tonight's festivities, and I can hardly wait for their tastiness to slide down my throat and into my tummy.  The slightly exotic smells that are pervading the air are tantalizing my tastebuds.

People are bustling about in the kitchen, while others are working at computers.  Still others are enjoying the friendly competition that comes with playing games on the Wii.

Everyone is feeling friendly and fine, and the evening promises to be full of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.