NaNoWriMo: Progress & Location


It is now day 6 of NaNoWriMo, I believe.  For the most part is is gong very well, and I am rather pleased with my progress.  I have written almost every day, and I am well above the average word count per day, which is a good thing.  It means I'm ahead of schedule.

There was one day that I wrote hardly a thing.  I wanted to write, but I wasn't sure what to write next.  I keep harboring suspicions that my plot isn't big enough for 50,000 words.  Yet here I am, still plugging away.  Well, plugging isn't exactly the right word; I am enjoying myself.

Just in case you wanted to know, there is now a meter on my sidebar that will tell you my current word count.  It updates when I do, so, 
if you are interested, be sure to keep checking back!

I am quite in love with my bedroom/studio.  I would like to think of it as my studio, at any rate.  It's where I do almost everything!  I wanted to show it to you, so here it is!


This is my entire room.  There is a desk in the lower right hand corner that you can't see.  If you look beyond the two closets you can see Bluejane's room, as well as Bluejane herself, studiously playing games.



If we come a little closer to the lower left hand corner of the picture above, we can see a comfortable looking, little chair and it's ottoman.  I actually switch between here, the bed, and the desk, when I am using my computer, but I decided that I would only showcase the chair.



Finally we get close enough to see my "paper".  Yes, it's Google Docs, and I like it that way.  Although there is undoubtedly a charm and comfort to writing on real paper, with real ink (or lead, as the case may be), this method saves time, and, in the event that my computer crashes, most of my documents will be saved online.

So, that's it!   You had a peek into my charming attic bedroom and workspace.  The poor thing is simply yearning for Christmas decorations, but have yet to make any.  I have an idea for a garland...but that is not what this post is about.


Copyright 2009 Defective Compositions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.