If you are new to Homemaker-In-Training, then you can read what it is about by reading the first post.




Routine




I don't know about you guys, but I always feel like I am at my best in the morning. My mind is usually fresh, and I feel like getting up and doing what needs to be done. I have realized that this time, when I feel energized and ready to go, is a time that I need to harness, and use to the fullest.




You see, I get lazy during the rest of the day. In the afternoon, I look at the clock and see 2:00. "Oh, okay, I still have plenty of time to do what I need to do." Then I dilly-dally some more. Okay, you all have already put a name to this, procrastination. Apparently I am quite good at it. *blushes*




So, what you have to do is figure out when you work best. What times do you feel the most like working? What times do you get the most work done? When are you most effective?




Then, make a list of priorities for the day. Try to finish the most important things during the time you have decided on. It also helps if you leave the things that you like to do for the times when you feel less inclined to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know that by leaving a comment you will totally make my day? Please make sure that you are not nasty in any way, shape, or form, otherwise I will have to delete what you had to say.